You don’t need to wash your waist cinchers everyday, especially if you don’t heavily sweat in it, and if you are wearing a cotton shirt underneath the waist garment. Constant washing may damage the fabric and boning of your waist trainer.
When it is time to wash it, though, keep in mind to treat your waist trainer like you would a delicate garment, like an underwear or your bra. We recommend doing hand wash only and not use a washing machine. No need to use hot water too.
What You’ll Need
- Mild laundry detergent (we suggest those detergents for babies)
How To Wash Your Waist Trainer
- Fill the basin with lukewarm (not hot) water.
- Mix the detergent.
- Soak your waist cincher in for 5-10 minutes.
- Gently scrub the front and back of your waist cincher with a soft sponge.
- Squeeze but don’t twist. Twisting may damage the boning of your waist trainer.
- Replace the dirty water with clean water and soak the waist cincher again.
- Squeeze again but don’t twist.
- Hang to dry.