Here are some things you should know when going on a waist training journey. Expect to encounter some or all of these things.
- You will instantly lose 1-2 inches off your waistline upon wearing your waist cincher.
- For first time users, we recommend that you follow these time wear so you’ll be more comfortable wearing your Curves Waist Cincher.
Time Wear For Beginners
|2 hours||First 2 weeks|
|4 hours||1 week|
|6 hours||2 weeks|
|8 hours||Maximum daily wear|
- It’s going to be difficult to put the Curves Waist Cincher on for the first time. You may need help putting it on from someone, especially if you chose a tighter size. This doesn’t mean you have the wrong size.
- Sweating will occur that’s why we recommend wearing a thin tank top before putting on your waist trainer. This will help avoid rash or acne occurrence. It will also help in the longevity of your Curves Waist Cincher.
- When you take your waist trainer off, some may experience itchiness on their belly. It’s normal. It’s because of the effect of perspiration and heat on your skin. However, if it’s a severe rash or skin pigmentation, it may be something serious. You should seek medical attention immediately.
- You might get back fat or a small bump on your buttocks. These depend on your body type, of course. Wearing the Curves Waist Cincher will push your fat either upwards or downwards.